The suite-like apartment is located in a historic and prestigious building dated back to the 18th Century right in the heart of the Old Town of Catania. Stunning views are guaranteed thanks to its balconies overlooking the Cathedral (Cattedrale di S. Agata) as well as the outdoor Old Fish Market (La Pescheria).
The apartment has a 160 sq. meters surface, its ceilings are up to 5 meters high, its ancient floors decorated with the typical Sicilian style, all features of the 18th Century palaces.
Don Giovanni Apartment Charme is composed of the following rooms and features:
- 2 huge and spacious bedrooms of over 40 sq. meters each with balcony, both rooms intercommunicating between each other. Both bedrooms feature a double bed, a wardrobe, a living-room with table and chairs, a sofa and a TV;
- 1 room with balcony, to be used either as dining room and/or living room with a fully equipped kitchen (featuring a gas hob, an electric oven, a toaster, a fridge, a boiler kettle and an espresso coffee machine);
- 1 full bathroom with shower;
- 1 hallway room featuring a bookcase with volumes based on Sicily’s history, architecture and archeology;
- 1 large living room with TV, Free and Wi-Fi Free connection;
- 1 entrance room provided with a secondary toilet;
- 1 laundry room provided with a shower cabin and a washing machine.
Distances from transportation hubs at a glance:
– Bus station 50m
– Taxi pick-up point 100m
– Shuttle Bus Stop from/to the airport 150m (bus running every 20 minutes) – Harbor 600m
– Train station 1.4km
– Motorway junction connection 1.5km
– Catania Fontanarossa International Airport 5km