Cookies are small text files that contain information packages that are stored on your computer or on your mobile device every time you visit an online site through a browser. At each subsequent visit the browser sends these cookies to the website that originated them or to another site. Cookies allow sites to remember some information to allow you to surf the web quickly and easily.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser, while permanent cookies are stored on your computer unless they are deleted or reach their expiration date.
In case you want to block cookies, we remind you that this could have a negative impact on the usability of this and other websites.
Most browsers allow you to reject / accept cookies. Below we provide you some useful information to disable cookies on the browser you are using.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard.
3. On the toolbar at the top of your browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”.
4. Then select the “Privacy” tab.
5. Go to “History settings:” and then “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”.
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider on the privacy level you want to set (up to lock all cookies or down to allow them all).
4. Then click OK.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the “Tools” icon.
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”.
4. Select “Content Settings” under “Privacy”.
5. From the “Cookies and Site Data” tab where you can search and delete specific cookies.
1. Open Safari.
2. Choose “Preferences” on the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog box below.
3. In the “Accept cookies” section, you can specify whether and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information, click the Help button (marked with a question mark).
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”.